1981 Corvette T-Top Classified Ad Details:
|Year/Model: ||1981 T-Top Corvette for sale|
|Date Posted: ||02/16/2017
|VIN: ||1G1AY8768B5103350 |
|Exterior:||Silver over Blue |
|Comments:||For Sale: $13,500
1981 Chevrolet Corvette: VIN 1G1AY8768B5103350, Silver over Blue with dark blue interior. Numbers matching L81/350 automatic. Service records and receipts available for this well maintained and documented 69,023 mile survivor Corvette.
Factory options: power steering, power brakes, power windows, A/C, AM/FM/Cassette player (not in car/but goes with), tilt and telescoping column, Gymkhana suspension, alloy wheels, fiberglass T-tops. This C3 maintains original look and is a show winner.
• Rear End: (2013) Complete service and refresh. Powder coated half shafts, non-moving parts and replaced bolts/U-joints).
• Suspension: (2013) Front: Replaced coil springs with powder coated Gymkhana springs. Van Steel, Inc remanufactured original A-arms. Used original type rubber, Moog ball joints, factory style rivets, and finished in powder coated gloss black.
All races, bearings, seals and bushings were replaced and blue printed. Replaced shocks with Bilstein (63-82) shocks. Replaced Mono-spring with 330lb, factory correct part and leaf-spring bolt kit. Vtech Corvette remanufactured original trailing arms which were re-installed with new stainless steel trailing arm shims and pivot bolts. Replaced front sway bar using Eckler’s parts (37138). Upgraded emergency brake system to stainless steel. Upgraded original strut rods with Eckler’s Adjustable rod kit (80-82) (A7129).
• Brakes: (2013) Rebuilt and restored brakes. Replaced rotors, lines, pads and hoses. Rebuilt master cylinder and replaced cover with period correct part. Upgraded brake fluid to silicone DOT 5.
• Engine: (2012) Replaced all fluids and broken/missing parts. Adjusted valves and replaced gaskets. Upgraded oil pump rod, replaced radiator with all Eckler’s direct fit aluminum radiator (45254), water pump, all radiator hoses, fittings to transmission, thermostat, radiator cap, correct heater hose kit and used factory correct clamp kit. Original Quadrojet was remanufactured by All American Carburetors and was professionally tuned upon install. Replaced vacuum hoses and reconditioned air-cleaner housing and cover. Restored pulleys and brackets and replaced all belts.
• Transmission: (2015) Professional service completed.
• Exhaust: (2013) Replaced exhaust system with, new air tub kit, hanger kit, catalytic, and heat riser.
• Steering System: (2015) Replaced power steering valve, cylinder, and hoses with Zips Power Steering Renew kit (SC-598/80-82). Replaced all Tie Rod ends and boots (rubber) and had front/rear alignment and Steering: Van Steel, Inc. remanufactured original steering box. Installed new hardware, rage joint, and steering wheel rebuild kit.
• Interior: (2015) Dyno-mat (heat and sound barrier) installed, Retro radio (original look with hidden IPOD connect installed) and all speakers upgraded but maintain factory look. Seats and foam replaced with leather, new three door bin and all re-installed with new interior bolt kit. New floor mats, inner and outer window seals/felt installed. Air condition serviced and all duct work cleaned and re-sealed.
All invoices, receipts, photos, and service history and awards go with car.
|Location: ||Fayetteville , NC Where is this? |
| || |
Contact the Seller: 1981 Corvette for Sale