1977 Corvette T-Top Classified Ad Details:
|Year/Model: ||1977 T-Top Corvette for sale|
|Date Posted: ||05/06/2017
|VIN: ||1Z37X7S404739 |
|Transmission:||4 speed Standard|
|Comments:||Extensive mechanical updates cosmetically factory standard.
This car has been rebuilt to be an extremely reliable, powerful, and wonderfully noisy everyday driver.
Garage kept entire life
Only 2,500 miles on new engine
- Aluminum Radiator, high efficiency direct fit. New support and shroud
- Crate GM 300 HP engine, aluminum pistons and rods, 2000 miles on new engine, Mobile One – exclusive.
- Roller rocker arms, new Edelbrock high profile valve covers, new 360 air filter – Moroso
- Thumper cam
- Edelbrock Performer low profile aluminum intake manifold
- Edelbrock Performer 600 CFM with EGT carburetor
- Edelbrock high through put water pump, chromed
- High output alternator, chromed
- Billet chrome pulley set
- New power steering pump.
- New fuel pump
- Steeroids rack and pinon steering replacement, Steeroids front and rear transverse fiberglass springs replacing stock coils and stock rear steel leaf spring.
- New heavy duty differential cover.
- New upper and lower aftermarket heavy duty A Arms
- All steering, suspension, engine mounts, transmission mounts new, all urethane throughout
- Bilstein shocks
- Hurst shifter set
- Fidanza aluminum low weight flywheel (12 LBS)
- Centerforce II Dual Friction clutch plate and associated hardware, bushings, etc
- Stock Richmond 4 speed
- Stainless Works custom headers and exhaust system
- Electric high output starter – avoids heat sinking
- All new urethane mounting hardware, belts, hoses, etc.
- New Mallory ignition system with premium plugs and wire set
|Price:||$14,300.00 Negotiable |
|Location: ||Danbury, CT Where is this? |
| || |
Contact the Seller: 1977 Corvette for Sale