1985 Corvette Coupe Classified Ad Details:
|Year/Model: ||1985 Coupe Corvette for sale|
|Date Posted: ||05/25/2017
|VIN: ||1G1YY0780F5134549 Free Carfax Record Check|
|Comments:||- 1985 L98 (First year of the 230 HP, Tuned/Multi Port FI), 350 cid with 56,000 original miles.
- Manual 4+3 Transmission.
- Z51 Performance Suspension - All 4 rims are 16' x 9.5" wide, Bilstein Shocks, Posi-traction rear end, Aluminum suspension parts, etc.
- New BF Goodrich tires in 2015 with about 3,000 miles on them. $600.00+
- Original bright silver paint with red leather interior. Look at the pictures! This is not a beat up C4 in some weird 80's color - it still turns heads!
- Electric Windows, Locks, Side Mirrors, Cruise Control. Pretty well loaded up with most options available in 1985 except the CB Radio. Check the picture of the code list.
- One tinted removable Targa Top. I took it out of storage a few weeks ago and the original acrylic top was cracked. I have a new one on order and am waiting to hear when it will arrive.
- It still has the original R12 Air Conditioning system that works great and was re-charged 2 years ago.
- Oil changed every 3,000 miles and/or at least once a year since I bought it in 2001 from the original owner.
- All receipts and documentation of all maintenance done to the car since I've owned it.
- Modern Sony stereo installed. The original Bose tape deck and speakers are available with other extra parts for the car if you want them.
- Very well maintained and road worthy. When something broke or needed replacement, I took care of it and always kept the car ready to go.
|Price:||$8,750.00 obo |
|Location: ||Roseville, MN Where is this? |
| || |
Contact the Seller: 1985 Corvette for Sale