|Comments:||1992 Corvette Callaway Supernatural 425
- Convertible, with Rare Auxiliary Hardtop
- Polo Green Metallic
- 45,761 Current Miles
- 424 HP, 422 LB-FT
- Callaway Certified Top Speed 191 mph
- 0 - 60 low 4's, 12.6 ¼ mile
Recent engine refresh by Dempsey Anderson (of Evolution Motorsports, Fredericksburg, VA), Retired USAF F-16 Mechanic and Master Corvette Engine Builder.
- Refresh Included:
- Heads decked
- Valves tumbled
- New valve seals
- New plugs/wires
- New BBK throttle body
- New TPS (throttle position sensor)
- New coolant temperature sensor
- New true dual Corvette 3" exhausts with Magnaflow Full Performance mufflers
- New heater core
- Car runs superb.
- Everything works on this car, including antenna. Non-smoking car.
- Original Callaway engine package cost $14,900.00, in 1992.
Car comes with four (4), New Black Grand Sport 17" Wheels with Corvette center caps($1,000.00 value) and new Nittos. Car also includes original "Sawblades" in excellent condition
- Rears: 315s
- Fronts: 285s
- Car comes with history folder and original Callaway specification sheet (plaque) and is keyed to VIN. No liens.
- Asking: $30,000.00 - Firm.