|Comments:||THE VETTE NET is a Nationwide and
International Corvette Brokerage Network, proud Lifetime Business Member
#991 of the National Corvette Museum.
We are pleased to offer rare Corvette, the 2009 GT1. The GT1 Championship Edition (Regular
Production Option GT1) commemorates the success of Corvette Racing and the Corvette C6.R:
- Eight American Le Mans Series GT1 manufacturers and team championships
- Five-time 24 Hours of Le Mans class champions
- 74 victories in international sports car competition
Included in the GT1 Championship Edition package:
- Graphics inspired by C6.R livery feature Corvette Racing "Jake" mascot, ALMS championships, and
- ZR1-style body color full-width spoiler and chrome wheels
- Custom leather-wrapped ebony interior with exclusive yellow accent stitching
- GT1 embroidery on leather seats, instrument panel, and center console armrest
- Special engine cover with carbon pattern and yellow Corvette lettering
- Windshield banner (owner installed)
GT1 Championship Edition to be produced in Corvette coupe, convertible and Z06 models in spring 2009:
- Available in 45U Velocity Yellow (with black headlamps) or 41U Black
- Specific VIN sequence 300001 series for 45U Velocity Yellow representing the No. 3 Corvette C6.R
- Specific VIN sequence 400001 series for 41U Black representing the No. 4 Corvette C6.R
- Production limited to 100 per each color and body style combination (600 total)
- Coupe and convertible versions also include Z51 Performance Package and NPP Performance Exhaust
- Optional MX0 6-speed paddle shift automatic on coupe and convertible
- Optional C2L dual roof package on coupe
- Optional U3U Navigation System on all models
Total production was 125 with only 24 Black Coupes.
This particular example is #20/24 and is owned by an enthusiast in TEXAS. It is equipped with the standard in-dash CD changer, and the solid roof with MSRP of $65410. Car is immaculate, all stock, ready for a new home.
We will assist with delivery nationwide and international. Corvette trades are entertained.
For more details, please contact anytime Ken at 866-838-8363 (866-VETTENET - toll free) or email Ken@TheVetteNet.com
In business since 1998, THE VETTE NET has established
itself as the premier source for buying, selling and leasing Corvettes,
with thousand of enthusiasts assisted nationwide and
international. We are fellow Corvette Club members, we drive Vettes, we
live the life-style, and enjoy the hobby. Our Motto is "UnderCommit - OverDeliver" and we guarantee a pleasant and straightforward experience.
Do you have a Vette for sale? If yes, you may want to take advantage of our unique FREE marketing program requiring
no upfront fee and no exclusivity.
(Due to the highly volatile Corvette market, some units might
not be readily available. Please inquire for details, images © 2012 -
THE VETTE NET)