1999 Corvette Coupe Classified Ad Details:
|Year/Model: ||1999 Coupe Corvette for sale|
|Date Posted: ||05/15/2018
|VIN: ||1g1yy22g8x5127425 Free Carfax Record Check|
|Transmission:||6-Speed Manual |
|Comments:||This is a running/driving project car. Runs and drives well. The car's biggest problems are cosmetic. The car does have a rebuilt title from a low level flood (approximately to floorboard). It is black and really needs to be buffed. The paint is probably the worst thing about the car.
I impulsively bought the car last spring to work on and drive for the summer then ended up spending the summer in a place where the driveway wasn’t corvette friendly. Though I have put quite a bit of time into it there are still some things that need to be done. My priorities have changed and I don’t have the time or funds to drive or work on this car anymore.
It is currently stored, though accessible. I only have the one terrible picture on my new phone, I will add more when I get them from my old phone and take new ones when I get the car out in the spring.
• Rebuilt title from low level flooding up to floorboards
• Replaced all interior with flawless tan Z06 interior (Seats, seat belts, door
panels, trim, etc.)
• Z06 shocks new in box
• VIS carbon fiber hood (some paint cracking)
• Front crank seal replaced, also replaced oil pump since it was convenient
• All fluids replaced
• New front brake pads
• Fresh alignment
• Ruff Racing 20” wheels front and rear (Have offset, look pretty nice)+
• Good clutch
• Non pop up style halo headlights (foggy)
• Minor fiberglass rash on driver’s door
• Paint needs to be buffed
• Needs new visors
• Backlighting on radio and heat/ac controls dim or burned out (Hard to see at
Tons of fun to drive, especially with the hard to find 6-speed manual. Serious inquiries only, make an offer.
|Price:||$8,000.00 OBO |
|Location: ||Elkhart, IN Where is this? |
| || |
Contact the Seller: 1999 Corvette for Sale