1976 Corvette T-Top Classified Ad Details$12,600.00 Date Posted:03/25/2020 - highlands ranch, CO
1976 Corvette C3
350 Chevy Small Block
Power windows, brakes, steering
This is NOT a resto-mod but... it has had significant maintenance and upgrade work done so the right owner can enjoy her to the fullest!
- Classic Car Collector Plates - 5 year registration paid
- Upgraded AVS2 650 Edelbrock Carb, intake manifold, 1" spacer and 12" air hat (yikes!)
- Side pipes with electronic valve. (Can switch from rear exhaust to side pipes with one button). The deep throaty sound from the side pipes is incredible!
- Upgraded stock exhaust to a Magnaflow exhaust system
- Upgraded rear race suspension
- Aftermarket Mallory Ignition System and Plugs
- Upgraded electronic cooling fan
Recently Replaced Parts (<12 months)
[replaced these core parts to increase its overall reliability and performance]
- Water pump
- Fuel pump
- Master Cylinder
- Brakes and Rotors (conversion from drum brakes)
- Front end calipers
- Power steering pump
- Steering control valve
- ECM Fan
- Windshield wipers
- Interior components: Seats, Dash, Console, Switches, New Carpeting
An impressive car that guarantees you'll snap necks. I would love to see this go to someone that can appreciate and enjoy every bit of her! It did pass emissions 2 years ago (although this is an emission exempt vehicle). There is a small oil drip (oil pan gasket) I haven't had time to replace and the body has miscellaneous minor defects (fiberglass body... bumper & hood paint chips) but overall it is sexy to the core!
I will respond to you usually within 1 hour. It's currently located in Highlands Ranch, CO. Given the times, would be willing to meet you closer to your location. Serious inquires only though please.